Built in 1642, the structures consist of the main building, or the actual house. The servents quarters, including a tap room to store wine, and a small church, and a storage room for all of the dry goods and other foods.
Constructed primarily with stone and wood, the buildings have withstood the test of time, and have a warm character about them.
The property changed hands over the years until, in 1980, it was sold to a business man who turned it into a restaurant.
Three years ago, the current owner purchased the restaurant and made some renovations to the kitchen, mainly new equipment and a new floor.